Starting June 20th, Jennifer Paul of Swim Doggie Swim will begin hosting monthly Yappy Hours at the spa for pet guardians to mix and mingle, and hear a short presentation on dog health topics. There is no charge to attend.
Please save the date; 6:00 to 7:00 PM.
Liz Cortner, Heart to Hands Holistics, Melissa Smith, DVM, Country Care Veterinary and Acupuncture, and myself will be participating and have suggested these topics. Jennifer would appreciate your input on which of the following interest you most:
- Deciphering your dog’s food label
- Supplements basics for dogs
- How to enhance a commercial dog diet
- Weight management for dogs
- How to use essential oils safely on your dog and save $ on vet bills
- Get certified in a pet CPR class
- Canine Acupressure Points for immune support and stress management
- Supplements for arthritis in dogs
Please Text Jennifer your preference or ideas for topics at